Sunday, August 07, 2005

the greatest achievement....

...was once and for a time, a dream. I remember hearing these words when I was young, the meaning lost with cold repetition. we end up not even saying the whole sentence. "once and for a time a dream". it could have been "once upon a time" and I wouldn't have noticed the difference. I saw a notebook, a diary, one of the expensive ones at barnes and noble, with those words on it today. I almost fell back into ignoring the meaning, but I didn't. instead, i thought about my dreams, and about how easy it is to forget that the greatest achievement i will ever make may be one of those dreams.

...speaking of dreams, i had one last night. I was in a bathroom with all these weird toilets and my penis was about 15 or 16 inches long. it was cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home